Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Everything Koi, well almost! General Koi Chat.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7690 
Hi peeps,

It is that time again! I wasn't going to hold the Show this year, as I am rather busy, but due to pressure from a few inconsiderate numpties :lol: , I have decided to go ahead with it :smile:

This is the PEOPLES SHOW, for those who would never take their koi to a Show, although we do have a few that do! Last year we had 66 entrants and only ONE failed to secure a certificate, and that was because the entry was disqualified :lol: . So, please do not think that your koi are not good enough to win something, because they are!

This is a REAL show with REAL Awards, without the stress of having to bag your koi and travel to wherever.

Proper nice trophies and certificates will be given out, and I may just have the BBQ again this year.

For now, I would suggest that anyone who wants to enter, should photograph their koi now, I will post details on how to add them to the Show later ( having issues with software :sad: ), along with full details on how to enter and all the other stuff.

Please ensure your photos are decent and can be judged, no sideyways pix, no splashes, head down etc .

You can enter up to 10 koi.

Stay tuned for more details.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]