Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

All the information you need, how to enter and more.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7698 
Hi peeps,

A bit of quality crystalware is in order this year :handgestures-thumbup:

Of course, there will be about 100 certificates to give out , but the main trophies are as follows;

GRAND CHAMPION
download.jpg
download.jpg (62.18 KiB) Viewed 11790 times
MATURE, ADULT, YOUNG ADULT & BABY CHAMPION
mature.jpg
mature.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 11790 times
Best Non Go Sanke, Best Doitsu, Most Unique, Best Novice, Best Tategoi, Best Overall Vat, Members Choice, Best KinGinRin.
others.jpg
others.jpg (27.44 KiB) Viewed 11790 times
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1647 
Fantastic trophies to grace any members koi house or shelf
By johnb Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 4823 
Yes your pissing in the wind :snooty: it would be nice if some of the regulars have entered the competition and not people who post once a year for the show.dont mean to upset anybody and don't want to cause any arguments and if it does remove the post by all means :handgestures-thumbupright:
By GARYFISH Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1043 
johnb wrote:Yes your pissing in the wind :snooty: it would be nice if some of the regulars have entered the competition and not people who post once a year for the show.dont mean to upset anybody and don't want to cause any arguments and if it does remove the post by all means :handgestures-thumbupright:
John, the Chatterkoi punishment squad are on their way to your house as I post. Prepare to be beaten with a damp edition of the Radio Times. :laughing-rolling:
Gary, we will just go round and criticise his curtain choice :lol:

Not bothered, just a shame that although everyone has a chance to win one, few appear to appreciate the time and effort, and cost, but hey ho! :grin:

We'll do rosettes next year :lol:
By GARYFISH Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1043 
Dixiedean wrote:Gary, we will just go round and criticise his curtain choice :lol:

Not bothered, just a shame that although everyone has a chance to win one, few appear to appreciate the time and effort, and cost, but hey ho! :grin:

We'll do rosettes next year :lol:
Good idea, I won't be winning any anyway. :lol:
By Cheshire_Koi Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 576 
The trophies look fantastic :handgestures-thumbup: Well done and thanks to all the organisers and the sponsors and the prize donors - without you there would not be much of a show :obscene-drinkingcheers:

Looking forward to the 10th and getting the "minger prize" for all 6 of my fish :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
TAC wrote:Very nice deano did you nick the top one from a graveyard :laughing-rolling:
Now that is just plain stupid..... there are no holes for the flowers . :naughty:
By craig b Gateau Saint Honore Gateau Saint Honore Posts: 2106 
Deano and chatterkoi gang you know we appreciate all that you do in your spare time to keep this FREE forum ticking over. Some forums charge to be a full member :eek:
The trophies are brilliant and to be honest I didn't want to look too closely for fear of getting too attached to a trophy lol. ;-)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]