Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

All the information you need, how to enter and more.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7698 
Hi peeps,

The Show closes tonight, but so far a record 38 exhibitors and 199 Koi benched . Amazing!! :eek:

Huge thanks to everyone, we look forward to seeing you all at the BBQ to pick up your awards and have a great day with fellow hobbyists! :clap:
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1647 
Great numbers just shows the forum is still growing good luck to all entrants it's all about the participation
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7698 
Thanks peeps :handgestures-thumbup:

The workload is a pain, but a nice pain. This show is all about the members, the normal hobbyists that have no desire to show their koi at a main event. There is a spirit about this show, which grows every year, and my personal aim was to encourage people to show their koi, get more out the hobby, and more importantly, put a smile on their faces! I think we have achieved that. But we cannot do that without the support of you guys, so a massive thank you for putting a smile on my face!

I was speaking to a seasoned "shower" over the weekend, and he said that he didn't enter because he knows what the show is all about, and he felt that by entering his koi it would lessen the chance of a "grass roots" hobbyist winning something. I have total respect for that.

We look forward to seeing you all at the BBQ. :bow-yellow:
By ALKY Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 826 
Fantastic Deano, if we don't encourage the novices what happens to the hobby in years to come , my feelings as a regular show person is let's start at the top BKKS judges ,grand champions, top show person's should encourage the novices then may be one could become a judge ,GC ,top show person of the future instead of being upset on there first photo show ,again thanks to all for the hard work you do each year putting our photo show on :obscene-drinkingcheers: :handgestures-thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]