Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

All the information you need, how to enter and more.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By daznotdaz Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 3377 

Your right about the Angle wings I zoom in on the picture much better then your feet :lol:
Could the other items be weights the Art work could be called, Angle weigh down by the pool :mrgreen:
It was an art themed hotel, loads of arty farty stuff around. So maybe it was for art proposes?? But more likely to stop people putting sun beds there..
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6585 
A great afternoon setting up for tomorrow, cheers to the guys that made it and helped out :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It looks really good, so looking forward to tomorrow, hope the weathers ok. As it's currently lovely sat outside with a carling :handgestures-thumbup: :obscene-drinkingcheers: :obscene-drinkingcheers:
Tonyc wrote:I can help out if you like, just give me a call and let me know what time you will be there and what you need a hand with.. Tony
Thanks for the help today, was hard work :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen:
daznotdaz wrote:

Your right about the Angle wings I zoom in on the picture much better then your feet :lol:
Could the other items be weights the Art work could be called, Angle weigh down by the pool :mrgreen:
It was an art themed hotel, loads of arty farty stuff around. So maybe it was for art proposes?? But more likely to stop people putting sun beds there..
Well done for helping out today Daz, your table building skills are second to none :lol: :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]