Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

All the information you need, how to enter and more.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7698 
Hiya peeps,

If anyone can spare a few hours on the Friday afternoon (9th) to help set up the tents etc, it would be greatly appreciated. :handgestures-thumbup:
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6585 
Dixiedean wrote:Hiya peeps,

If anyone can spare a few hours on the Friday afternoon (9th) to help set up the tents etc, it would be greatly appreciated. :handgestures-thumbup:
I'll be there, before my solitary night in the premier inn :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thanks guys.

Tony, give Paul a ring please to arrange, I reckon if you got there about 1ish then that would be fine. :handgestures-thumbup:
By GARYFISH Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1043 
Sorry guys but too much work on this week. Can get there early Sat morning if thats any help.
TAC I think they are called parasols. :laughing-rolling:
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1647 
Sopersonic74 wrote:Geez, the support is overwhelming :eek: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I can't even get there on the Saturday never mind the Friday :crying-blue: :crying-blue: :crying-blue: hopefully a few more of attendees will step up to the mark Stu :pray:
By geoff1 Apple Crumble with Custard Apple Crumble with Custard Posts: 52 
I might be able to help, I wont get there till 2pm unfortunately as I don't finish work till 12 on Fridays, and depending on whether I can stay at the mother in laws another night!
I'll make the call when I get home.
chaos wrote:Sorry bud, be drinking beer with Toën in Germany about then :handgestures-thumbup:
No, Toen will be drinking Coke !

Enjoy !!
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6585 
Right..... :handgestures-thumbup:

Have arranged with Paul to be there for 2pm on Friday to help setting up :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Marques included JohnB, we'll be grand if it rains :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Anyone else wanting to lend a hand, that's the time to meet :mrgreen:

I'm still hopeful the weather will be great :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By daznotdaz Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 3377 
Back now and just look at the weather :eek: there's trees down round here
What are them two things in front of feet :confusion-shrug:
The flat things on the floor looked like angles wings and the two uprights looked like something a boat would dock to. Maybe they'd put them on top to stop people standing on the wings??
By TAC Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 625 
daznotdaz wrote:Back now and just look at the weather :eek: there's trees down round here
What are them two things in front of feet :confusion-shrug:
The flat things on the floor looked like angles wings and the two uprights looked like something a boat would dock to. Maybe they'd put them on top to stop people standing on the wings??
Your right about the Angle wings I zoom in on the picture much better then your feet :lol:
Could the other items be weights the Art work could be called, Angle weigh down by the pool :mrgreen:
By grahaml Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 461 
Big D wrote:Who's forgotten to order the SUNSHINE :lol: :lol:
Sorry don forgot to let you all know I've taken it with me on me hollows I'll bring it back the week after :laughing-rolling:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]