Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

All the information you need, how to enter and more.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By gerald2756   Posts:  
Thanks to all those involved in making Chatterkoi Photo Show BBQ and presentation what it was and is. An excellent few hours at Paul's, The Oaks Koi Farm in Kirkham. It was an excellent day, the weather let us down but did not spoil the experience. I was a bit embarrassed in being drawn in the raffle twice in the first 4 draws, I could feel the dagger's in my back from the crowds of hopeful but angry onlooker's whilst I was choosing my prizes from the prize table, so to to all those who didn't win - TOUGH!!!!

This is my first Chatterkoi photo show, I really don't know the difference between a koi fit for showing and a koi fit for a Polish Christmas Dinner. My vat got a couple of 2nd's and a couple of thirds in their respective classes so this can't be bad for a total novice first timer. Yesterday, I was just the owner of a carp pox ridden Scabby Goshiki, today I am the owner of the winner of the Chatterkoi 2017 Minger, I am humbled.

I have only been keeping koi for 20 years and I know little or nothing about them other than the immense pleasure that they give my wife and I whilst sitting by the pond on a summer's evening whilst supping a glass of wine - excellent.

Thanks again everyone and congratulations to the winners

Ged (Gerald)
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1647 
Glad you enjoyed your first chatterkoi show and as I normally get the daggers it's good to see someone standing in for me today :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Congratulations on your prizes and well done for toppling Stu for minger this year after 2 yrs
By grahaml Rum Baba Rum Baba Posts: 461 
gerald2756 wrote:lYesterday, I was just the owner of a carp pox ridden Scabby Goshiki, today I am the owner of the winner of the Chatterkoi 2017 Minger, I am humbled.

Ged (Gerald)
It must be f@@kin ugly to beat the pig
Well done
By paul delaney Banoffee Pie Banoffee Pie Posts: 117 
Excellent Ged :handgestures-thumbup: Me too first show of any kind and first in size and class :handgestures-thumbup:
next year hopefully better things :dance:
Enjoyed meeting new people today, did a bit on the bbq but if anyone has bellyache its your fault because you couldn`t wait :laughing-rolling:
By gerald2756   Posts:  
Although eternally grateful for the accolade bestowed on my Scabby Goshiki in the 2017 'Minger' section I feel a little disappointed that the full extent of her ugliness has not been displayed on Chatterkoi. Because of this I thought I would post a couple of images to demonstrate to you all what a proper minger really looks like. This is the 2017 champion Minger in all her glory. Please note that she is about 44cm and her tail, covered in carp pox looks as if a crocodile has almost had it for dinner, this cannot be appreciated in the pictures. Her face, god bless her, is really too bad to even be a minger.
20170611_170506.jpg
20170611_170506.jpg (3.26 MiB) Viewed 14078 times
20170611_170315.jpg
20170611_170315.jpg (685.15 KiB) Viewed 14078 times
Last edited by gerald2756 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By paul delaney Banoffee Pie Banoffee Pie Posts: 117 
A big thank you to Deano and his team for organizing the event and and thank you to Paul and Nicky :clap: for allowing the event to be held at the oaks koi farm, it was a first time for me to enter a photo show I only entered the one fish and got a first in class and size so happy with that, in hindsight I should have entered more and would definitely have been in the running for best minger :lol: next year maybe
Thanks all.
By geoff1 Apple Crumble with Custard Apple Crumble with Custard Posts: 52 
Big thanks to all those involved in making this years Chatterkoi Photo Show, even though the weather wasn't great it was still a good day and thanks to Paul and Nicky for hosting the event.
Really pleased with a 1st and three 3rds this year, roll on next year!
By mawibri Sponge Cake Sponge Cake Posts: 18 
gerald2756 wrote:Although eternally grateful for the accolade bestowed on my Scabby Goshiki in the 2017 'Minger' section I feel a little disappointed that the full extent of her ugliness has not been displayed on Chatterkoi. Because of this I thought I would post a couple of images to demonstrate to you all what a proper minger really looks like. This is the 2017 champion Minger in all her glory. Please note that she is about 44cm and her tail, covered in carp pox looks as if a crocodile has almost had it for dinner, this cannot be appreciated in the pictures. Her face, god bless her, is really too bad to even be a minger.
20170611_170506.jpg
20170611_170315.jpg
They all need love however ugly
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]