Bootstrap Framework 3.3.6

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

All the information you need, how to enter and more.

Moderators: frankoi, Dixiedean

By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7698 
Hi peeps,

Well, you asked :grin:

The PhotoShow Awards & BBQ will be held on Saturday July 6th next year, venue to be confirmed.

That should be enough notice :think:
By Sopersonic74 Croquembouche Croquembouche Posts: 6585 
No excuses, absolutely everyone :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Put the date in your diary now :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will be referring to this post next year, when suddenly people can’t make it because they’ve got to work, go on holiday, extracate a verruca etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol: :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Come along always fun :handgestures-thumbup: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Cheshire_Koi Knickerbocker Glory Knickerbocker Glory Posts: 576 
It is great that we have a date to book in the calendar! :clap: :clap:

It is also great that so many people have committed to attend so far ahead. :happy-partydance:

So my question is "Will everyone turn up if Deano advise it is in the Outer Hebrides or somewhere similar?" :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

If it turns out to be in Aberdeen, Inverness or St Ives then there may be a few who have a re-think - but I think that will be unlikely unless he happens to be working near there (or is visiting a cake factory :laughing-rolling:)

So Deano - when will the venue be announced? :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-sleeping: :handgestures-thumbupright:
By Dixiedean Site Admin Site Admin Posts: 7698 
Cheshire_Koi wrote:It is great that we have a date to book in the calendar! :clap: :clap:

It is also great that so many people have committed to attend so far ahead. :happy-partydance:

So my question is "Will everyone turn up if Deano advise it is in the Outer Hebrides or somewhere similar?" :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

If it turns out to be in Aberdeen, Inverness or St Ives then there may be a few who have a re-think - but I think that will be unlikely unless he happens to be working near there (or is visiting a cake factory :laughing-rolling:)

So Deano - when will the venue be announced? :sleeping-sleeping: :sleeping-sleeping: :handgestures-thumbupright:

There's always one :lol:

We haven't decided on a venue yet, but it will be in Lancashire or Yorkshire, probably :grin: Is there a Mr. Kipling factory oop north? :think:
By Sanke Darren Dobos Torte Dobos Torte Posts: 1647 
That’s a bit unfortunate as it’s my birthday :obscene-drinkingcheers: so sorry Deano any cake that day will be mine lol il be off for this one :dance:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]